If you’re unsure of your next step within the Hotel, Hospitality and Catering industries, rest assured that Berkeley Scott can provide you with the very best tips and advice on our Career Doctor page. As one of the fastest growing industries in the UK, currently employing one in ten of the UK workforce, the possibilities for career development are immense. We can help you get ahead in:
- Conferences and events
- Contract catering
- Entertainment, leisure and theme parks
- Fast food outlets
- Health and fitness facilities
- Industrial catering
- Public service catering, including schools and hospitals
- Pubs and bars
From management to customer facing level, there are a range of roles as diverse as operations, sales, marketing, events and human resources.
How do we work? What will happen?
- We’ll listen to your requirements carefully, find out whether you are interested in a permanent or temporary position in hotels, restaurants, pubs, events or contract catering.
- We’ll discuss any potential roles with you in detail before putting you forward.
- We’ll make sure that you’re fully briefed and prepared for interviews.
- We’ll get you the best possible opportunity of landing your ideal job – whatever that may be!
Need some help and advice?
Over 30 years of experience in hospitality recruitment and the marketing recruitment business has allowed us to pick up plenty of helpful tips and guidance that can be found on our Career Doctor page, where you’ll find an overview of resources to help you through the hospitality recruitment process. Whether you’re looking for interview tips, downloadable “how to” guides, hospitality news and career-related blog posts or marketing articles, you’ll find it all here.