A driven high volume, late night or live music venue experienced Assistant General Manager needed!
- To lead, motivate and develop the existing team;
- Day to day management of a multi-facetet venue on a 5 over 7 work pattern;
- Deputising responsibility for the unit including weekly and monthly reporting;
- Both hands on and strategic unit management;
- Opening and closing duties including cashing up;
- A new yet very established and creative business;
- A vibrant company who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills;
- A company conscious of current food and drink trends that’s always striving to lead the market;
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent experience in a High Volume Venue with Late Night trade or Live Music or at least 2 years is a MUST;
- A passionate individual towards excellent food and service standards;
- Excellent knowledge of the current food trends and willingness to learn more;
- A Self-starter and true team player who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and lead from the front;
- Flexible with their time as the role is on a 5 over 7 basis and therefore will require weekend work;
- Up to £42.000 per annum
- Career progression within an established business;
- Management training and development programs;
- 48 hours per week on a 5 over 7 basis;
- Taxi back home due to the late night finishes!
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we might not be able to provide you with a detailed feedback to your application.