Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Kitchen Porters to work at multiple venues in Manchester and the surroundings areas.
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates whom are looking for various shifts/hours to suit your current lifestyle. You will also have multiple opportunities to work within various work venues including Contract Catering Units, Residential Homes, Schools and Care Facilities.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
- Employee benefit schemes
- Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter
- Full uniform of black shirt/t-shirt, black trousers and black safety shoes
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, including Canteen Assistant, Catering Assistant, Server, General Assistant, then we want to hear from you.
Berkeley Scott has some great opportunities out there and if you have a flexible and committed approach to work, this is for you!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.