Head Chef – 5 Star, Multi AA Rosette Restaurant – Scottish West Coast
Your New Employer
Our client is an absolute institution in this part of the world, a fabulous luxury hotel containing a destination restaurant holding 3 AA Rosettes. You will be working for an employer who truly knows how to deliver true classical luxury in an unbeatable location.
Your New Job
As Head Chef you will lead the whole kitchen operation, delivering guest breakfasts, afternoon teas and of course restaurant service. You will work with local and seasonal produce to retain current standards as well as adding your own spin to proceedings to really push the offering to the next level. As with all Head roles, you will coach, develop and inspire your talented brigade whilst managing your kitchen to achieve GP and ensure all necessary Food / Health safety policies are followed to best practice.
Your Experience and Our requirements
- Previous experience as a Head Chef in a Multi Rosette or starred environment
- Hotel background is beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to evidence longevity in previous roles
- Mature leadership style
- Ability to manage kitchen costs and deliver a great product whilst meeting budgeted GPs
- Ability to display full understanding of all Food Safety and Hygiene / Health and Safety best practices
Your Future as the Successful Candidate
As Head Chef of this luxury establishment, you will receive a salary of £55,000. You will be part of a fabulous portfolio of properties, opening up new career opportunities.
Berkeley Scott is acting as a recruitment consultancy in respect of this vacancy. Please apply with your CV in Word Document format. We regret that we will only be able to respond to applicants who have been successfully selected.