I am currently looking for a very driven and talented General Manager with Venue Management or High Volume Dining experience.
- To lead, motivate and develop the existing team.
- Manage all contractual responsibilities in a commercial manner
- 5 over 7 work pattern
- Full financial accountability of the unit.
- Support delivery of operational changes.
- An independent yet very driven and innovative business
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends that’s always striving to lead the market that also invests in their team in order for them to grow.
- The client is looking for an experienced operator with high turnover sites.
- Self starter
- A passionate individual towards excellent food and service standards.
- Full financial understanding of costing and P&L responsibility.
- Commercial awareness is essential with the ability to drive sales.
- Strong HR knowledge including performance management, consultation process as well as restructure.
- Ability to develop strategic client relationships.
- Fine dining and wine knowledge are essential.
- Up to £55.000 per annum
- 28 days of holiday
- Career progression within an established group
- Management training programs
- North West London
- Please note that due to the location of the unit you would need own means of transpost
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity we might not be able to provide you with individual, detailed feedback.