£35k - 37k per year
Bury St Edmunds
HEAD CHEF – DOE £35K - EDUCATION – CRUISE SHIP BACKGROUNDS
- You will be quality driven and set only the highest standards for this independent school, which serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The school has adapted to the new normal and food is still at foresight of all the pupils and staff.
- You will be required to comply with all current Food Hygiene, HACCP and latest Allergen requirements.
- Your food will be up to date and compete with modern restaurants. The ideal candidate will have come from a either an independent educational site or from the travel industry with the likes of Cruise Ships seen as a desired skillset.
- For this role you will have strong financial acumen, including food costings, wastage and overall GP.
- You will be a strong leader and motivator to lead a team of 8 chefs and kitchen porters.
- For this role you will be required to do large numbers over 500 per sitting.
Salary and Benefits:
- Extended Holidays
- £35,000 DOE
- 40 Hour working week
- 5 days over 7
For more info call Matt on 0207 268 6325 or 07841 652135