Front of House Central London Private Residences Salary - Up to £28K DOE
My client specialises in providing high quality private living in prime central London locations close to the finest range of amenities and good transport connections. These exciting and highly luxurious properties my client is looking for an experienced Front of House professional to manage the hospitality suite and assist the sales team. The idea would be to do this role for about one year and then there is the option to take the role further once the properties are fully launched.
Some key responsibilities and requirements:
- Providing warm courteous prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors
- Looking after all visitor needs at the door, on departure and arrival, arranging taxi, assisting with packages, providing umbrellas etc
- Escorting clients to and from the Information Suite
- Valet-parking cars (Driving License needed)
- Answering phone – good polite and informed manner
- Making and serving of coffee and refreshments in a professional manner
- Managing the presentation of the suite - Keeping the Suite tidy and clean
- Taking messages
- Creating documents
- Meeting / greeting
- Supporting the sales function
- Management of operational duties in the Information Suite
- Maintaining supplies
- Engage positively with colleagues, visitors and service providers.
For this role you need to have Front of House experience in either hotels or private residences previously and must have exceptional customer service and a very keen eye for detail. You will be part of a small team of sales advisors in the office so must be able to fit well into a team but also be happy to take on your own roles and projects with a very hands on approach and can do attitude.
The location for this office is fantastic as it is set right on the river and only a stones throw from the Kings road and Chelsea. The hours for this role will be 09:00 to 17:30 for five days a week including Saturdays.
This role presents a great opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company that has recently recieved large investment and already has huge plans for the future. If you are you believe that you have the necessary skills for this job and are keen to be involved in the new opening of this exciting project then please apply or alternatively you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org