5* Hotel Restaurant Manager Location: Berkshire
My client is a Luxury 5* Property set in the beautiful surroundings of leafy Berkshire. The property itself is part of a fantstic collection of hotels that are spread across many different countries and they are looking for a Restaurant Manager to come and run the stylish Brasserie style restaurant.
The role requires someone that has already worked as a Restaurant Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager and has experience in working in 4* or 5* hotels previously. Your hours of work would be 5 days out of 7 and 40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience creating staff rotas
- A passion for Food and Drink
- A passion for hospitality
- Have worked in a 4*/5* property previously.
- A comprehensive financial understanding (Budgets,Forecasting,P+L)
- Your own transport (preferable)
Benefits of the job:
- Contributory Pension Scheme with Life Assurance Pension members can join the salary sacrifice scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Parental leave
- Life Assurance cover
- £750 (gross) for introducing a new employee
- Uniforms and complimentary laundry of uniforms
- 20% off Spa Treatments
- A free meal in our Team Restaurant whilst on duty
This is a really unique chance to become part of an exceptional company that provide great opportunities for growth and progression through an award winning training programme.
If you feel like this is the right role for you and that you have the necessary credentials specified then please apply within or contact