Restaurant Manager – 4* Scottish Country House Hotel
SALARY - £22,000 - £25,000
Your New Employer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Manager to join a reputable 4* country house hotel and manager a 200 cover restaurant. This truly is a brilliant opportunity for an established and inspirational Restaurant Manager to progress with a quality establishment, in a stunning location.
Your New Job
As the Restaurant Manager, you will often be the first point of contact for the restaurant and must provide a personalised, efficient and friendly dining experience; your job is to ensure that the entire dining experience is pleasant and positive. You will manage the team by ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant during Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner operations.
You will provide daily direction and guidance to your team to ensure the highest of dining experiences. Managing and developing a team of around 20 people through various trainings and guidance.
As the Restaurant Manager you must be able to problem-solve quickly and in a professional and pleasant manner, have good communication skills and be an effective listener. Guest complaints must be handled effectively and professionally to ensure that guests receive a positive experience. This is not an office job, and will require you to lead from the front. You will be a real presence in the business by adopting a hands-on approach and 'can do’ attitude. Customer service and experience will be at the forefront of your management style. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate great loyalty in your previous positions and be well-versed in all disciplines within hotels.
Your Experience & Our Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within hotel operations in a similar property, ideally 4* country house hotels.
- We are looking for a charismatic individual, who is a natural leader and highly organised, with great attention to detail and exceptional operational skills.
- Commercially aware and confident.
- Dedication to absorb, develop and improve your own skills.
- Ability to progress and engage others around you.
- Always focused & positive. Great character & enjoys the culture that the hospitality industry offers.
Your Future As The Successful Candidate
- A competitive salary.
- Free use of facilities such as leisure club, pool & gym.
- Discounts on accommodation and F&B.
- Progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Live-In Available.
As a recruitment specialist, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their needs. Should this role not fit your criteria as a Candidate, however you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities.
Elena Perousse - 0113 246 2553 - firstname.lastname@example.org