Executive Chef – 4 Star HOTEL – £60,000
Our Client is are seeking an Executive Head Chef to be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen department for this 4 Star hotel.
As an Executive Head Chef you will provide the kitchen and Back of House team with leadership to provide optimal production and high quality meal production.
The hotels offers a quality brasserie restaurant, banqueting and multiple function rooms, room service and a very busy breakfast operation this hotel is all about business travellers, comfort and service.
As an Executive Chef overseeing all areas of the business which will involve being extremely hands on and maintain the highest of standards.
You will be required to produce exciting and up to date menus, in keeping with the style and format that has seen them become so successful.
You will have full autonomy over the Kitchen and expected to lead from the front. The kitchen team comprises of a team 20.
You will be in charge of monthly forecasting and full accountability for financial aspects of the business.
You will be expected to oversee all kitchen management responsibilities, including HACCP, COSSH and Allergens for example.
- Effective team working and networking skills and the ability to work independently using own initiative.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload.
- Challenge the norm and push to exceed the customers
- Strong leadership qualities. Must balance driving for results with the ability to coach and mentor the chefs and their skills, supporting development of capability levels and succession planning.
- Resourceful, creative and proactive. Must be truly passionate about smoke house and grill and its critical place within this business.
Salary and Benefits or Remuneration
- £60,000 per annum. Company pension scheme and Bonus scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Car Parking
- Discounted accommodation
- Meals on duty
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.