Berkeley Scott are actively recruiting Chef de Parties for on going work at a Luxury Hotel.
As a Chef de Partie you will be working in a great team and have regular ongoing shifts. The shifts will mainly be Monday - Friday shifts, with a mixture of singles and doubles. Experienced Chef de Parties if you want a great work life balance this role is for you. Chef de Parties, day shifts, evening shifts and weekends.
Chef Benefits on Offer;
- Salary £11.00-£12.50 p/h
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday entitlement
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Refer a Friend Pekrs
Pastry Chef Requirements
- Previously worked as a Chef De Partie within a similar enviroment
- Have the ability to work under pressure and work well with others
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own chef whites, knives, safety shoes and chefs hat
- Eligible to work in the UK, and have all your own right to work documents.
- Level 2 food safety & Food Allergy Certificates