Clean Service Manager London Salary - £35K-£40K
My client is a well known is well known university in London and they are looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper or Cleaning Service Manager to come and lead the team and help with the running of the campus.
The purpose of the role:
To implement and manage the integration and merging of the two departments into one efficient , flexible and multi-functional customer led service provider, ensuring ;
- By effective management supervision, the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required by all areas of the University are delivered.
- You plan, and be a single point of contact for the Events and Catering Departments to fulfil Events customer cleaning and set up requirements.
- By effective planning and management supervision, the timely, accurate and efficient delivery of the Campus Services Team support service to all University customers.
- Ensuring that the new integrated service is delivering the service provision in the most cost effective, and efficient manner, observing excellent Health and Safety practice, and maintaining costs within the departmental budget framework.
- To continually strive to improve the service quality and consistency and professionalism while maintaining a clear focus on Customer satisfaction and a positive experience.
This role will require you to have an understanding of finances as you will be expected to maintain costs, manage purchasing and produce the annual financial budget forecasting process in respect of the departmental service.
You will also be expected to implement and carry out training for all your staff along with creating rotas and looking after holidays.
This is an exciting and challenging role so the right individual must have extensive experience in managing teams and will ideally already be a Cleaning Service Manager or a Head Housekeeper at a hotel whereby used to dealing with high volumes of rooms.
If you have all the relevant experience and believe that you would be suitable for the role then please apply within