Hotel Operations Manager Salary - £40K Cambridge
My client is is a well established company within the hotel industry and they are looking for a Hotel Operations manager who would report in directly to the General Manager and deputize in their absence.
You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the property and have heads of department reporting into you.
The skills required for this position are:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong customer relations and people management skills.
- Strong team player, particularly in a change environment
- Attention to detail and ability to focus priorities with a high workload
- Maintaining the level of consistency with regards to the product at an exceptions level
- Customer service and guest relations are KEY!
- Be at the front of expansions and execute innovative ideas and standards of service
- Be a leader whilst have diversity to work with people on all levels, from team member up to management.
- Financial knowledge and understanding
This role is suited for a current Operations Manager or a strong F+B Manager or Front office Manager that are looking to take the next step in their career. Their is great room for growth in this company as many previous Operations Managers have gone on to become GM's.
Previous hotel experience is a MUST for this role and due to the high level of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply within or email firstname.lastname@example.org