Head of Hospitality & Leisure (UK and Overseas)
Jonathan heads up of the Front of House division in our London Head Office. He specialises in senior management assignments across all sectors of hospitality and leisure, covering the UK, Europe and the UAE. He possesses an extensive global network and has provided exclusive recruitment to well-established names as well as high profile new launches.
Joining Berkeley Scott in 2012, Jonathan formally worked within the Guest Relations Department at Marriott Hotels after graduating from King's College London.
Hospitality & Leisure
Board Level, Operational & General Management
- Managing Director (Norway/Finland) - International restaurant brand
- Operations Director (Germany) - International restaurant brand
- Operations Director (Dubai) - International food retail brand
- Operations Manager (UK) - National late night venue brand
- Operations Manager (London) - International casino brand
SECTORS WE WORK IN
Berkeley Scott Executive's hospitality division specialises in providing director and senior management level candidates for SMEs and PLCs across the UK, European and Middle Eastern markets.
Berkeley Scott Executive's hotel division specialises in providing board level, executive management and functional level candidates for businesses across the globe.
Berkeley Scott's Executive Contract Catering Division specialises in providing board, management & executive level candidates for the contract catering & facilities management sector within the B & I, education, healthcare & commercial industries across the UK, European & Eastern markets.
HOW WE WORK
- Belmond British Pullman And Northern Bell - Group Executive Chef
- Marks & Spencer - Head of Hospitality
- Shamma Capital - Operations Director for UAE
- Tommi's Burger Joint - Managing Director For Norway/Finland & Operations Director for Germany
- Whitbread - Business Continuity Director
- Wyevale - Food And Beverage Development Manager
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive search
- Contingency recruitment
- Partnering VC backed ventures
- Research, mapping & benchmarking