In addition to permanent and temporary recruitment, we can also supply staff on an interim basis, across all Berkeley Scott divisions.
This can prove to be highly beneficial to clients facing a variety of circumstances, including:
- Maternity leave
- Sick leave
- Seasonal Work
- Project Work
Interim staffing can last from 6 weeks to 6 months to a year and longer, in any area of Hotel, Hospitality and Catering and includes a wide variety of roles such as:
- Pure Craft level
- Commis Chefs & Chefs De Parties
- Senior & Middle Management
We even have a specialist sector of HR, Training, Hotels General Managers, Sales, Retail, Leisure, Marketing & Revenue interim professionals.
Interim staff are added to your payroll and each month we charge a nominal fee for our introduction. All interim rates are tailor made to suit each and every clients needs.
All interim candidates are:
- Fully referenced & relevant qualifications confirmed
- Skills tested to level of purpose
- Comprehensively interviewed face to face at our offices by your consultant
- Fully checked for ‘right to work’ and Visas
- Screened as to suitability
- Fully briefed as to both our client’s expectations and also ours.