Account Manager – B & I Contract - City of London up to £65.000
My client is currently looking experienced manager that’s an experienced innovator and confident with running large team to deliver a high end service.
- To lead, motivate and develop the existing team.
- Manage all contractual responsibilities in a commercial manner
- A 5-day operation on a Monday – Friday basis.
- Full financial accountability of the unit.
- Chair and attend project meetings when required.
- Delivery of monthly as well as quarterly account reviews.
- Support delivery of operational changes.
- High end corporate environment.
- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends that’s always striving to lead the market that also invests in their team in order for them to grow.
- The client is looking for an experienced operator with high turnover sites.
- A passionate individual towards excellent food and service standards.
- Full financial understanding of costing and P&L responsibility.
- Commercial awareness is essential with the ability to drive sales.
- Must have a strong knowledge of mobilisation and demobilising processes.
- Strong HR knowledge including performance management, consultation process as well as restructure.
- Strong silver standards acumen.
- Ability to develop strategic client relationships with stakeholders.
- Up to £65.000 per annum
- Career progression within an established group
- Management training programs
- City of London
- Excellent transport routes via rail, underground or buses
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.