Are you an outstanding leader with a proven track of delivering set targets? Then keep on reading!
My client is looking for a motivated Catering Manager that is hungry for the next step in their career.
- To lead, motivate and develop the existing team.
- Management of both staff dining and extensive hospitality.
- A 5-day operation on a Monday – Friday basis.
- Full financial accountability of the unit.
- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends that’s always striving to lead the market.
- The client is looking for an experienced operator within the sector however is open to train and progress talented candidates.
- A passionate individual towards excellent food and service standards.
- Full financial understanding of costing and P&L responsibility.
- Commercial awareness is essential with the ability to drive sales.
- A Self-starter and true team player who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and lead from the front.
- Up to £38.000 per annum
- Career progression within an established group
- Management training programs
- 48 hours per week with an additional overtime
- City of London
- Excellent transport routes via rail or underground or buses
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.