Role: Food & Beverage Manager - Country House Hotel
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Our client, a beautiful country house hotel situated in the Lancashire area are looking for a strong Food & Beverage Manager who can assist in the running of this high quality hotel.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong F&B or C&B background, and has the confidence running functions and events.
You will be an experienced manager within the hotels sector and looking for a new challenge.
* The ideal candidate must have experience in managing and running of functions, weddings and events.
* You will have a solid f&b background and be able to manage the restaurant and bar.
* Knowledge and experience of ordering, stock controls, GPs and wage controls
* You will have a lovely and warm, welcoming personality and be excellent with guests
* The ability to manage self and work independently is a must
* You must be trustworthy and able to take on responsibility
* You will have a strong team work ethic and be a good leader and motivator of people
This is a full time position that would equally suit someone who is looking to develop their all-round skills within a country house hotel environment.
Salary & remuneration:
Up to £26k + company benefits
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.