This beautiful hotel is in need of a strong Night manager who will have a hands on and involved approach to management to lead the hotel team and ensure 5* standards are met at all times
As the night manager you will be expected to ensure all hotel standards are kept to the highest level over the night shifts and all guests are well looked after.
Key duties will include:
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office and Housekeeping department making sure they adhere to the standards of the hotel at all times.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Maintain a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Monitor and develop team member performance
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit.
- Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the Front Office Manager.
This role will suit an experienced night manager looking for a new challenge and is able to step up to this large property.
It is essential that the candidate has a back ground within a hotel environment as a night manager in a 5* hotel