Production Chef - £24,000-£27,000
Our client are a renowned event catering company based in Yorkshire and are seeking a Production Chef to join their ever expanding team.
Based from their Head Office and Production Kitchen just outside of Leeds you will be in charge of a team of Chefs, so this position would best suit someone with experience managing a team
The position will involve travel across Yorkshire to event locations and will give you the opportunity to work for a huge variety of companies and cuisines.
The position would best suit a Chef who is confident and comfortable producing food for a high volume of guests.
- Preparing, cooking and serving food to the specified recipe
- Working with high volume, quality cooking
- Over seeing a small team of chefs
- Ensuring your food is prepared to a high standard
- Stock ordering/rotation and management
- Assist with cleaning and organisation of the kitchen
- Training of junior members of staff
- Working flexibly to a rota
In return you can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary of £24,000-£27,000
- The opportunity to progress with a large national employer
- Training and development
- Opportunity to work on some prestigious events
- Work/Life balance
If you would like to hear more about this position or any others that we are recruiting for, then please give Matt Wood a call on 0113 246 2561 or send your CV to email@example.com