Berkeley Scott are one of the leaders in hospitality staffing within London, and I'm looking for chef de parties to join our busy temporary team to help with the increase in demand for the busy Spring season!
I'm currently recruiting chef de parties who are looking for full time temporary work in central London within 5* hotels, banqueting venues, and restaurants. A variety of flexible hours are available, so we can work around any commitments you may already have.
To be considered for registration, you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience working at CDP level or above
- Experience working within similar kitchens - banqueting, restaurants or 5* hotels
- Have valid level 2 food hygiene certificate
- Own whites, knives and safety shoes
- Eligibility to work full time in the UK
We pay weekly, and we also pay holiday pay. We are also happy to recruit those working as limited company or with an umbrella company. If this sounds like the role for you, then don't delay in sending in your CV today!