Pastry Chef – New opening
Berkeley Scott are very pleased to be working in conjunction with this fine dining establishment in the up and coming area of Lindley, Huddersfield.
The Company is looking for high calibre candidates from a similar background with a real interest in pastry and deserts
This is a very exciting opportunity, and its success will rely very heavily on the successful Pastry Chef to be able to deliver the requirements in a cost-effective and sustainable way. You will need to be very up on trends in the industry and be able to stay ahead of the curve with regards to different types of menu depending on the time of day
• Design of innovative, profitable and exciting menus
• Liaise with suppliers to source and continuously ensure quality products
• Be very in tune with current market trends, and anticipate future ones
• Be passionate about Pastry and Deserts
• Cooking skills which are second-to-none
• Able to liaise effectively with front-of-house teams and foster a healthy culture of respect and development
In return for your talent, hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £24,000 + bonus, benefits and a serious chance to progress your career.
If this position is for you or you would like to hear about any other opportunities we are recruiting for at the moment, please send an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on 0113 246 2561.