This historic site is in need of a strong conference & banqueting assistant, Who will work a long side the facilities manager with a strong hands on attitude and proactive approach to the job.
The job will entail you looking after 12 executive meeting rooms with the biggest holding up to 20 people seated. You will also be expected to spend 2 hours a day on reception answering calls and assisting clients who come in for meetings.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the meeting rooms daily(setting the tables for food, coffee/tea and any other requests)
- Delivering a high quality of service
- Ensuring all kitchens are fully stocked with coffee/tea, sugar etc.
- Organising the food for the meetings
- Doing orders for basic utilities.
This role will suit an F&B assistant or a conference & banqueting assistant looking for a new challenge.
It is essential that the candidate has a back ground within a hotel environment. You must have a strong knowledge organisation skills and the ability to be proactive and think on your feet.
To hear more please call Harry on 0207 268 6229