We are currently looking for a passionate Head Chef available to start in the next few weeks.. Competitive salary plus bonus, development and many other benefits.
About the role
The role is a fast paced café and restaurant role – we have multiple service operations including a busy lunch café, an lunch/evening dining room and . The some hospita;ity/events. The role will require you to oversee the day to day management of a large kitchen team of up to 8 staff, delivering exceptionally high quality food for up to 100 covers per day. A strong understanding of cost control and experience in man management is essential. You will also have access to some of the finest produce in the country, seasonal highlights fromlocal suppliers to design your menus and specials. We only open in the evenings Tuesday to Saturday so the role is predominantly daytime hours though we do have some Private Events and Supper Clubs held on other days.
You will be a professional, friendly and hardworking chef who has had plenty of experience in kitchens at Head Chef level and above. You should have a real passion and understanding for seasonal produce and the ability to turn them into delicious Daylesford specials.
- To execute the restaurant and café menu brilliantly and follow the specs compiled by yourself and the company chef.
- To deliver creative, seasonal, on trend specials, highlighting produce from local farms, using seasonal produce wherever possible.
- To ensure happy and motivated team of food lovers.
- To manage the kitchen rota effectively to deliver labour targets.
- To work alongside the client, guests and staff, to maintain a safe workplace and take H&S responsibility for the kitchens.
- To ensure the cleaning rota is followed and adhered to at all times.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plusbonus
- Career progression.
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)..
- Pension scheme.