Chef De Partie required for AA Rosette Hotel in Northumberland
Berkeley Scott are very pleased to be working in conjunction with this Rosette Hotel Restaurant Northumberland.
As you would expect with a Rosette Restaurant, the menu is heavily focused on fresh, local produce and they work closely with local suppliers.
Our client is seeking candidates that are very passionate about their craft and seeking a position where they can progress
- Assisting with the design of innovative, profitable and exciting menus
- Liaise with suppliers to source and continuously ensure quality products
- Be very in tune with current market trends, and anticipate future ones
- Be able to be customer-facing when required
- Be able to coach and mentor junior kitchen team whilst keeping a cool head
- Cooking skills which are second-to-none
- Able to liaise effectively with front-of-house teams and foster a healthy culture of respect and development
In return for your talent, hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £18,000-£20,000 with free live-in, meals on and off shift, benefits and a serious chance to progress your career.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website for similar opportunities or call Matt Wood on 0113 246 2561