This beautiful and well known hotel is looking for a strong operations manager to come on board and support the GM helping take the hotel to the next level. Ensuring all targets and met and improved.
Under the general guidance of the General Manager assess, evaluate and ensure that long-term and short-term goals of the operations & sales strategies are met.
To direct and manage departmental heads, ensuring efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service to customers; hence maximising revenue and guest satisfaction. All work will be in line with the hotel’s guidelines; business plan, budget, departmental business plans and Hotel corporate guidelines and service concepts.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the team on a daily basis
- Ensuring the hotel is always at a 5* standards
- Managing P&L
- Team recruitment at all levels
- Implementing business development strategies
- Working closely with the general manager to ensure budgets are met.
- Managing HOD’s to ensure the hotel is operating efficiently and at a high standard
This role will suit an experienced assistant General manager or operations manager who has had previous hotel experience and has worked in a 5* hotel
It is essential you have worked in a luxury hotel and understand what is required to deliver 5* standards at all times
To hear more please call Harry on 0207 268 6229