*Exciting Food & beverage manager role- Dorset*
This beautiful hotel is in need of an operations manager with a strong food & beverage background. Who will work a long side the GM with a strong hands on attitude and a positive outlook on team and food development?
This role is in need of a hands on operations manager with good knowledge of food & beverage operations and the person must be able to use their knowledge to train and develop the teams in these departments as their primary goal.
Key duties will include:
- Implementing plans to grow and develop the food and beverage department
- Delivering a high quality of service
- Managing P&L
- Developing and training team members
- Overseeing daily running of the hotel alongside the GM
- Ensuring both F&B outlets are always operating at peak performance
- Planning and co ordinating events
This role will suit an experienced Food & Beverage/restaurant manager or an assistant food & beverage manager looking for their first role as F&B manager
It is essential that the candidate has experience in working with Rosette level food. You must have a strong knowledge of food and wine and excellent team management and business development skills and event management
To hear more please call Harry on 0207 268 6229