Berkeley Scott is working with a lovely family orientated cafe/restaurant/events space in beautiful Henley-on-Thames. This stunning Oxfordshire location is located within easy distance from Slough, Reading and High Wycombe.
The business offers excellent food in a relaxed and homely setting. A lot of autonomy will be given for you to manage the site and ultimately shape the future of this amazing multi-facet business.
This Cafe General Manager position is offering an excellent annual salary of 28-32k and good daytime working hours.
What is required:
- Previous experience running a good quality hospitality business (cafe/restaurant/events space)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A hands on attitude to work
- An ability to motivate, inspire, train and develop a small team of fun staff
- To be quality driven and creative in coming up with ideas
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and the community
- Experience with handling or growing events space
This would be a wonderful place to work where staff happiness and an excellent level of service are a priority to the business. The lovely Owners are keen to hire someone outstanding. Interviews will be starting soon.
Please note, due to the very high volume of interest in this position, we can only reply to successful applicants