GROUP HEAD OF FOOD & BEVERAGE - RESTAURANTS BARS, CINEMA VENUES
LOCATION: North West, Midlands, East Anglia, South with 2 days a week in London
SALARY: PACKAGE UP TO £60,000 WITH BONUS; BENEFITS & ALL TRAVEL
An amazing opportunity has arisen with a unique well-established exciting company that run an array of cinemas with restaurant, bars, and live-music with a quality drinks – craft beers, cocktails and food offering are looking for an extremely strong Head of Food & Beverage with coverage across several sites within the North, Midlands, East Anglia and the South.
Responsible for an array of venues in this constantly expanding company looking to expand and develop their food & drink offering - from casual pizzas & light bites to regularly changing varied good quality menus alongside an array of real ales, wines and quality cocktails.
The successful candidate will have a very strong bar background and understand bar culture and will have worked within high volume quality bars, but will ALSO have a strong restaurant background with experience of developing food menus. The successful candidate may also have experience of working with entertainment venues and will have the desire to use their experience within and independent and quirky company that is growing and currently has new venues on the horizon. The company have a core cinema offering with bars, restaurant and live music/comedy nights and the successful candidate will be at the top of their game and able to raise standards with their businesses. The successful candidate will also have a good understanding of running a multi-faceted operation. We are looking for a high performing manager who can do an amazing job and who has the ability to develop the business and we are looking for someone who can focus on training and standards to develop the food offering within the businesses whilst also developing the beverage side.
The successful candidate must be able to train, develop, lead, and inspire.
What we are looking for:
* A very strong Senior Manager with proven track record of running a multi-faceted or multiple-site food & beverage business
* Experience of heading up and developing the Food & Beverage across restaurants and bars or a combination of the two
* Experience of running or working with live venues or leisure operations – ideally have have some experience of live venues alongside F & B
* The ability to develop Food AND Beverage across multiple operations with a focus on training and standards on a daily basis
* A real passion for the industry and the desire to develop the company and make it continue to be a market leader in what it does
* Strong experience of training and developing teams & designing training programmes with the ability to deliver these to your teams
* Experience of new venue openings - The company have a high profile new sites opening soon & are developing a strong food and bar offering and they are looking for someone who can be involved in the development of this
* Strong on standards
* Great experience of F & B trends and developing food and drink menus
* Strong knowledge of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails
* The ability to execute the company F & B operations strategy
* Drive results in Food & Beverage
* Ability to manage labour, GPs, costings
* Experience of purchasing, food hygiene, policies & procedures
* Motivating and a great communicator
* The desire to do an exciting role & work for an exciting company with a great food, drinks and live entertainment offering !!
* Happy to spend up to days in the London Head Office.
Salary package: The starting salary for this role is up to £60,000. There is also a bonus and other benefits including all travel etc
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate !!
If you feel you have the right experience and are looking to join a great developing company in a multi-faceted role, developing their Food 7 Beverage to the next level then please email your CV in word format or call 0161 233 5883.
For other opportunities, please visit our website