ROLE: RESTAURANT MANAGER
SALARY: Up to £30,000
Our client, a stunning and high quality hotel situated in the Cheshire area, is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to run their fine dining restaurant operation overseeing the restaurant and bars.
This is a quality operation serving high quality fresh produce in sumptuous surroundings and we are looking for someone with previous experience of working as a Restaurant Manager in a high quality fresh food restaurant environment with a busy daytime and evening trade.
* Managing, leading, training and developing the restaurant and bars team
* Delivering exceptional guest service and the highest standards and ensuring the team also deliver
*A Fine dining background is essential for this role
* The ability to manage the bars as well as the restaurant team
* A good knowledge of stock controls and ordering
* Financial acumen, cost controls, wage controls
* The ability to handle any guest queries and complaints
* The ability to take full control of the restaurant, dining and bars
The ideal candidate:
* You will have a fantastic personality and charisma and a real presence as the Restaurant Manager for the operation
* An Immaculate presentation
* Previous experience as a Restaurant Manager of a fresh food and high quality restaurant operation
* Strong food and very strong wine knowledge
* Innovative with the ability to train and develop a team
* Passionate and knowledgeable about good fresh locally-sourced produce and fine wines.
* Good knowledge of fine wine and champagne
* The ability to motivate other people to provide the highest standards of service
* Personable with the ability to talk to customers at all levels offering the highest level of service
* Great eye for detail
* Full financially accountable.
Salary & Package:
The starting salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent and well respected company
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.