Front Office Manager – New opening!
We are looking to recruit a strong Front Office Manager to lead the team and manage the front office and rooms division of a fantastic luxury boutique hotel.
You will need to be the ultimate professional in this guest facing role, be passionate about excellent guests service and be able to inspire a small team to deliver high quality friendly service. You will also take the lead on all reservations and room allocations and manage the finance administration.
The role will suit a strong front office professional who enjoys working in a high quality venue.
The requirements of the role:
- You must have experience in a front office managerial / supervisory role within a hotel environment
- Be a strong front office manager and provide a genuine welcoming presence to guests.
- Lead, inspire, coach and develop a small team.
- Deliver service to an incredibly high standard in all areas.
- Play a key role in guest relations and loyalty schemes.
- Take the lead in rooms reservations and allocations.
- Have good understanding of front of house systems.
- Have impeccable standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Assist in developing rate strategies and proactive sales of rooms and gift vouchers.
- Assist in finance administration.
- Have previous experience in health and safety management.
We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for hospitality and guest service for this role.
You will be joining a very exciting company at an exciting time.
Salary: up to £30,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy