OPERATIONS MANAGER - HOTEL
£30,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for a fantastic hotel in the Cumbria area, commutable from Carlisle and Kendal
The hotel has a large f&b sector with a fine dining restaurant, casual dining sector and large C&B department.
The Operations Manager will join the senior management team and have a key focus on the Food and Beverage Operation whilst taking charge of the day to day running of the hotel and reporting to the General Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A solid background in the F&B sector in a high volume yet quality f&b operation.
- Be a natural leader, somebody who inspires the team to be their best
- Ablility to train and develop their team
- Must be confident running weddings and functions
- Confident managing large teams and managing a busy high pressure environment
- A strong acumen for financial targets, P&L, wage control and costs
This is a fantastic role for a confident and passionate hospitality professional who is ready for a step up to Ops Manager of a high quality yet high volume hotel.
Salary: £30k, neg for the right candidate
Berkeley-Scott is acting as the managing agent for this vacany
Please not: only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.