Chef De Partie - £22,000 P/A
Our client, a High profile, Commercial Hospitality site are seeking a number of Chef De Parties to join their ever expanding team.
The role will involve shift patterns during the hours of 3am-9:30pm, 7 days a week, so candidates will need to be flexible within these hours.
The position would best suit a Chef who is confident and comfortable producing food for a high volume of guests.
- Preparing, cooking and serving food to the specified recipe
- Over seeing Commis Chefs
- Ensuring your food is prepared to a high standard
- Assisting with Stock taking and maintaining stock levels
- Assist with cleaning and organisation of the kitchen
- Assisting with training of junior members of staff
- Working flexibly to a rota
In return you can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary of £22,000 including a shift allowance
- The opportunity to progress with a large national employer
- Training and development
- No late finishes
- Work/Life balance
If you would like to hear more about this position or any others that we are recruiting for, then please give Matt Wood a call on 0113 246 2561 or send your CV to email@example.com