£33k - 35k per year
Are you an experienced High Volume Staffing Manager looking for a new chellenge?
- To provide a proactive unit based labour management and basic HR service.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of staffing levels at the venue and for liaising with the senior management team to deliver best practice to drive change and constantly deliver business objectives.
- To provide strong leadership whilst delivering and managing the staffing functions.
- To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venue.
- To build, lead and manage an effective team with clear recruitment objectives
- Collaborate with HOD’s to identify training needs and drives development of high performers
- To ensure new employees and casual event staff are recruited who demonstrate the company's vison and values
- To work with the team to ensure the recruitment plan is maintained and updated monthly
- To produce a talent matrix for permanent members of the team
- Support the training manager to drive and implement the people training plans and activity in line with the HR core signatures
- To review training activity and initiatives with the training manager and cascade to the senior management team
- To support the retention plan for the business
- To continually review all client feedback
- Review, update and distribute annual performance reviews
- To ensure there is a live annual training and development plan in place for the senior management team
- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends that’s always striving to lead the market.
- Prior Staffing Management or a Venue/Hotel Recruitment or Operations Management background is a MUST
- Commercial experience in a fast paced, high volume variable labour environment (desirable)
- Awareness of London recruitment market and key competitors
- Experience of working with a client group
- High degree of IT proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead others
- Engaging, enthusiastic, sociable and motivated (essential)
- Able to influence and operate at all stakeholder levels
- Ability to support change with effective project and stakeholder management skills
- up to 35K
- 28 days of holiday
- meals on duty
- generous pension scheme
- career development opportunities