I currently have a fantastic opportunity for the position of HR Manager for a hotel in Budapest. The hotel is part of an international company and offer a unique concept of accommodation and restaurants. The company is fun and lively, so needs an individual who is able to embrace this environment and who enjoys working for a company where no two days are the same.
They are ideally looking for a candidate who comes from a luxury hotel background, but would consider candidates from all areas of hospitality. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing support and oversight of the human resources and training activities of the property.
They are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Worked in a HR position for at least 5 years, with 3 of these in a management position
- Prior experience with new property openings
- Degree/diploma in Human Resources or Hospitality Management
- Working knowledge of all areas of human resources and legal compliancy
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- High energy and a positive attitude to motivate others
- Able to work on several projects at any one time
- Able to present in one-on-one and small group situations
- Strong command of software applications
- Passion for music and knowledge of music trends
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
In return the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply in the first instance with your CV in a Word Document format.