A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Manager for a brand new restaurant soon to open in the Bristol area. The role is part of a large UK chain and is for a high end concept that they are currently rolling out around the UK.
The restaurant will be serving a mixture of cuisines and some of the food will be freshly prepared on site. Meat will be butchered by the chef team onsite. As the concept will have an open plan kitchen, the appointed individual will need to feel comfortable in being in full view to the customer.
As this is a brand new opening there will be a lot of interest from Head Office, so the appointed individual will have a chance to shine in the company and create a strong place for themselves with the group.
They are looking for an individual who has worked within the branded sector and who has ideally had experience of new openings.
- Had experience of working for a new opening venue
- Managed large kitchen teams
- Worked with a mixture of fresh and pre made food
- Is a strong leader, who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Is someone who takes pride in their work and leads from the front
- Has managed all aspects of the kitchen including stock control, ordering, health & safety, recruitment, training and working to budgets
Salary is up to £31,000 plus 25% achievable bonus
Is this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV in a Word Document format.