A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager for a brand new restaurant soon to open in the Bristol area. The role is part of a large UK chain and is for a high end concept that they are currently rolling out around the UK.
The restaurant will be serving a mixture of cuisines and some of the food will be freshly prepared on site. The Deputy Manager will work alongside the General Manager in the running of the business and will deal with all management duties.
As this is a brand new opening there will be a lot of interest from Head Office, so the appointed individual will have a chance to shine in the company and create a strong place for themselves with the group.
They are looking for an individual who has worked within the branded sector and who has ideally had experience of new openings.
- Worked in a restaurant with takings of over £25,000 a week
- Worked within restaurants with over 150 covers
- Had experience of working for a new opening venue
- Managed large teams
- Is a strong leader, who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Is someone who takes pride in their work and leads from the front
- Has managed all aspects of the business including stock control, ordering, health & safety, recruitment, training, P&L’s and working to budgets
Salary is up to £30,000 plus 25% achievable bonus
Is this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV in a Word Document format.