Temp Tool Kit
Working within the hospitality and catering industry is rewarding and fun. There are various different roles available such as waitress, hostess, bar staff and chef job opportunities at events, banquets, hotels, bars and restaurants. In order to make the process of working with us as easy and painless as possible, we’ve put together a few short documents you might find useful when working on assignment or temporary shift with Berkeley Scott.
We think that temporary hospitality jobs should be a flexible opportunity that fits around you and a chance for you to meet new people and enjoy working in a new environment.
What do we ask of you?
- That you always do your best to look great for each temporary assignment or shift
- That you get to your jobs on time
- That you enjoy working as part of a team
- That you are eligible to work in the UK and can provide us with evidence of trade qualifications you have achieved and two contacts who will be able to provide a reference for you
- To keep us updated on your availability to work whenever possible
|Pension Automatic Enrolment|
|A Guide to Working in the UK|
|Holiday Pay Request|
|A Guide to Completing Your Timesheet|
Find your local office